The Internet is one of the most essential tools used by businesses today, providing access to an abundance of resources and leading edge applications. As technology evolves, businesses rely more heavily on the Internet and require higher performance, better reliability and added scalability without sacrificing security and control. Cloud ConnectivManaged Internet Service provides the most complete business class Internet experience to help your business stay connected. Providing:
• Broad coverage, available to virtually anywhere in the U.S. and in key countries around the world
• Flexible bandwidth options that support branch offices to large corporate sites
• Low latency and high performance for high priority traffic
• A strong foundation for voice, video and cloud
A reliable, high-bandwidth service
Cloud ConnectivManaged Internet Service provides the reliability, scalability and performance to support your enterprise Internet connectivity. With Cloud Connectivas your Internet service provider, you’ll get:
• Service on the Tier 1 core backbone for fast, symmetrical IP access to support the most demanding applications
• Two access types: Ethernet and Private Line
• Fast installation at on-net buildings
• Best in class performance, backed by CLOUD CONNECTIV Managed Service Level Agreement (SLA) commitments for 100% service availability and 99.95% data delivery for your business high speed internet
Managed Internet Service – Express (Ethernet-based Internet Connection)
Managed Internet Service – Express (MIS Express) provides business-class Ethernet IP speeds to businesses that meet certain location requirements*. MIS Express features:
• Simple pricing, contracting and ordering processes
• 30 day installation for qualified locations
• Optional CLOUD CONNECTIV Managed Internet Service on Demand to quickly add new ports or change service
Respond faster with a new self-service solution
• Now your Internet access has more customer controlled options with Cloud ConnectivManaged Internet Service on Demand, a self-service enabled technology. It will give you the control to rapidly provision your managed Internet service.
• Cloud ConnectivManaged Internet Service on Demand capability is built on software-defined network (SDN) and virtualization technologies, allowing you to quickly provision and scale your Internet connections in near real time.
More Efficient, Lower-Cost Internet Services
Providing Internet services over managed Ethernet networks can be more efficient and economical than providing them over traditional circuit-switched networks. Cisco Powered managed Internet services are dedicated Internet access (DIA) high-speed links or local loops that are provisioned from the Internet backbone to your customer premises equipment.
Location, Location, Location
Choosing a colocation provider away from a city or data center hub with optimal connectivity options – both to the capital, Europe and further afield – means having the advantages of all central data centers with the added benefits of having attractive power capabilities and the security of being away from centrally targeted terrorist activity. Out-of-town colocation providers allow businesses to take full advantage of the capital’s infrastructure without the premium costs associated with it.
A colocation solution provides companies with a variety of opportunities, with exceptional SLAs and having data secured off-site, providing organizations with added levels of risk management and the chance to invest in better equipment and state-of-the-art servers. This can enable IT teams the possibility to explore options such as virtualization and condense the amount of racks and servers required.
Colocation providers are able to meet business requirements at a lower cost than if the service was kept in-house. Data centers and colocation providers have the ability to have businesses up and running within hours, as well as provide the flexibility to grow alongside your organization. Colocation space, power, bandwidth and connection speeds can all be increased where required to ensure that all sizes of colocation clients can be catered to.
Did your computing needs shoot up overnight? Or did they drop drastically during your slow season? Instead of having to hire — or fire — new staff or purchase more equipment to handle it yourself, you can just make a call to your colocation provider and scale your service up or down as needed.
Colocation providers keep your servers in climate-controlled data centers, with high bandwidth speeds, and excellent redundancy for network connections. You won’t have to pay the costs to purchase and maintain this kind of IT infrastructure in your own offices, and your internal IT staff can focus on other business operations.
Quality colocation providers house your servers in secure data centers, with security measures that include biometric scanners, closed circuit cameras, on-site security, coded access, alarm systems, and more. And with colocation, you don’t have to hire or purchase any of these security measures yourself — it’s all included in your service plan.
If you have to move offices, or are hit with a power outage, or suffer a natural disaster, you won’t have to worry about your data or services going down. A colocation provider will have multiple backup generators and contingencies in place to ensure that there is never an interruption in service, for you, or for your customers.
Not only does using a colocation provider often save money, but it also turns unpredictable capital outlays into predictable monthly expenses. You only pay for your own equipment, not a whole datacenter. Your company will be able to budget for IT needs and allocate existing resources more efficiently.